LYONS, NEBRASKA – Nebraska entrepreneurs and small business managers are invited to attend free, virtual workshops sponsored by the Center for Rural Affairs’ Rural Enterprise Assistance Project.
Workshops offered in January include:
- Business Start Up Basics (Somali) on Mondays and Thursdays, Jan. 11, 14, 18, and 21, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sales Acceleration Basic (Spanish) on Tuesday, Jan. 19, and Thursday, Jan. 21, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Business Plan Basics (English) on Thursdays, Jan. 21 and 28, and Feb. 4, 11, and 18, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Desktop QuickBooks Intermediate (Spanish) on Monday, Jan. 25, and Wednesday, Jan. 27, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Sales Acceleration Intermediate (Spanish) on Tuesday, Jan. 26, and Thursday, Jan. 28, from 5 to 7 p.m.
“Many small business owners are looking ahead to this new year,” said Jessica Campos, Center for Rural Affairs’ Women’s Business Center director. “These workshops are designed to help entrepreneurs adapt and grow, even during times of great challenges with a pandemic occurring.”
Center for Rural Affairs provides business training, technical assistance, microloans, and networking to small businesses in Nebraska.