The Four Corners District records another 2 COVID-19 related deaths:
- A Polk County man in his 80’s who was under medical care; and
- A Polk County woman in her 90’s who was also under medical care.
This brings the total COVID-19 related deaths in the district to 15. Polk County has had 9, Seward County 3, Butler County 2 and York County 1.
There have been 110 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the Four Corners District in the past 2 days (October 27-28):
- Seward County had 38 new cases for a total of 555.
- York County had 37 new cases for a total of 492.
- Butler County added 18 new cases for 289 total cases.
- Polk County had 17 new cases for 227 cases total.
The total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 1,563. There have been 520 new cases in the past 14 days; 260 of those occurred in the past 7 days.