Village of Morrill officials warned residents of a gas line rupture that occurred Thursday evening.
Village Clerk Janine Schmidt tells KNEB News that some residents near First and Charles Streets were evacuated as a safety precaution. People were asked to avoid the area and avoid the use of any open flames.
Schmidt says residents were affected with loss of power as utility crews worked the area.
Region 22 Emergency Director Tim Newman says as 9:35 p.m., the situation had been resolved and residents were able to return home.