Four Corners reports 2 COVID-19 related deaths as of Monday (12/7/2020):
- A Seward County woman in her 70s, who had been hospitalized.
- A York County man in his 80’s, who had been hospitalized.
This brings the total COVID-19 related deaths in the district to 35. Polk County has had a total of 13 COVID-19 related deaths; Seward County increases to 9. York County increases to 7 COVID-19 related deaths, and Butler County remains at 6.
In the past 3 days, there have been 109 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the Four Corners District (December 5-7):
- York County had 44 new cases for a total of 1,205.
- Seward County had 37 new cases for a total of 1,365.
- Butler County added 22 new cases for 676 total cases.
- Polk County had 6 new cases for 435 cases total.
The total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 3,681. There have been 639 new cases in the past 14 days, with 294 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
For questions about COVID-19, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.