Welcome to Cargill – Blair, NE – 800-228-7038
Does this describe you:
Tired of paper mail and countless documents related to grain marketing?
Frustrated with waiting to get your grain payment via USP mail and then finding time to go to the bank once it arrives?
Not having information when you need it?
Needing truck dump hours or grain prices after normal business hours?
Want to sell grain after normal business hours?
If any or all the above apply to you, we have a solution! Sign up now to receive and sign your documents electronically. You now have two choices, E-Signature through CargillAg.com and now introducing “DocuSign”. You can also receive your grain payments faster by having them deposited directly into your bank account.
Cargill now offers several different solutions to help you better manage your documents and get paid faster. Check out some of the benefits of our products below to better help you.
- View, sign and print any document online with a few clicks of the mouse
- Check on bids and hours for your local Cargill location from your computer or smart phone 24 hours a day
- View scale tickets, contract balances/prices/delivery window, and settlement sheet information
- Historical data starting with April 2017
- Enter cash sales on-line and leave grain sale offers during the day or after normal business hours
- Get access to the Cargill app on your mobile device to view from anywhere
Direct Deposit (ACH):
- Have your grain payments deposited securely into your bank account two times per week
- Receive payments faster, payments will be in your bank account within 24 hours of being issued
- Settlement sheets are still available to view and print online for your records
- Get your documents sent directly to your email for you to sign with a few clicks
- Documents are sent to your email the same day you make a sale (usually around midnight)
- Documents can be saved directly to your computer and printed for your records
- Documents will continue to be available anytime through your CargillAg.com account
- No “DocuSign Account Requirement”.
For any questions or to sign up for any of these tools please contact your Cargill Blair office today at 800-228-7038
or email Dan Gabler