If you are adventurous and love a challenge, then it is time to test your skills in the 3rd Annual Feet on the Farm Adventure Race, set for Saturday, June 23. The race will start/finish at Wisner River Park in Wisner, NE. Feet on the Farm is an Ag-inspired Adventure Race hosted by the Cuming County Visitors Bureau and Angry Cow Adventures featuring farm-related and other unique challenges through the course. Individuals and teams will also bike, run, trek and paddle throughout Cuming County.
Teams will not know the course or challenges until the day of the race. Tactics can be planned after the map and instructions are provided.
There will be some instruction to completing obstacles/challenges, so teams should work together to formulate a plan of attack once they receive the race map. Some obstacles/checkpoints require all teammates to be present, while others only require a single teammate. No team will know any of the obstacles/challenges before race day.
Navigating these roads and trails will test your mind, body and spirit. Get ready to sweat on this hilly and scenic course and experience Cuming County at its finest.
- Date: June 23
- Race Start: 7:30 AM
- Location: Wisner River Park
- Divisions: solo, coed, male and female
- Courses/fees: Sport Course 3-4 hours, $45
Adventure Course 8-10 hours, $65
- Fees include: shirt, prizes, post race meal, and maps
- Check-in: Adventure Course Only: 6-8 PM, Friday June 22
Sport & Adventure Course: 5:30-7:00 AM, Saturday June 23
- Required Gear: Bike, Helmet, 1 cell phone, UTM tool–some provided, tubes and bike repair kit, pack with up to 100oz bladder, and enough food for the duration
There is still time to register. Register before June 8 to guarantee a t-shirt. Registration is at www.raceregister.net
For more information, contact Kelly Gentrup (402) 372-6001 or Jim Craig (402) 432-3622.