- Wintry mix possible Monday 6 am through noon. More snow Tuesday 6 am to 6 pm.
- 6am to noon Monday wintry mix (one inch or less of snow)
- 6 am to 6 pm Tuesday light snow (1-4 inches)
- Mostly north of Nebraska/Kansas State line, and especially along and north of Interstate 80, but some light precipitation may occur in north central Kansas as well.
- Potentially slick roads for Monday morning commute from wintry mix
- Fairly high confidence of precipitation north of Interstate 80, but drops off to the south.
© 2018 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited.