- Tickets are still available, starting at $35 plus taxes and fees, online at KNEB.com/tickets (The website will be available to purchase tickets until the show is over)
- The Box Office will open at 4:00 pm at Five Rocks Amphitheater to purchase tickets in person
- Tickets at the box office will be $45.00 for General Admission & $55.00 for VIP seats (includes all taxes and fees) – CASH or CREDIT/DEBIT card only!
- GATES OPEN at 6:00pm (some tickets printed early may show 6:30pm)
- Show Schedule (all times are approximately)
- 7:30pm: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- 8:45pm: Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- 10:30pm: Little River Band
- A couple of notes regarding parking:
- LOT B (in front of the main gates) is CLOSED due to the carnival! LOT A (to the northwest of main gates) will be open, along with LOT C (south and west of the Amphitheater).
- There is a NEW GATE on the south side of the Amphitheater, which will have very close access for those using LOT C.
- A parking map is attached to this e-mail (and available on the ticket page at KNEB.com/tickets).
- As a reminder, there are NO umbrellas or outside food or drink allowed inside the venue. Also, per City of Gering policy, once you are in the amphitheater, you may not leave and re-enter the facility. A full list of permitted and restricted items is attached to this e-mail (and available at KNEB.com/tickets).
- There are food and drink vendors inside the venue…and a full-bar is available. As always, Budweiser and Bud Light remind you to please drink responsibly! Safe Ride OTD is available for those needing a ride home by calling (308) 633-6397!
© 2017 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited.