class="single single-post postid-177212 single-format-standard custom-background group-blog masthead-fixed full-width singular wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12 vc_responsive"
Omaha couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning | KTIC Radio

Omaha couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

Omaha couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning
Courtesy/MGN Online. Carbon Monoxide death.

OMAHA, Neb. – Omaha Police say a couple that was found dead in their home last week died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Omaha World-Herald reports that Mak and Phyllis Duranski were found Friday after 73-year-old Phyllis Duranski failed to meet friends at a concert.

Officers found 63-year-old Mark Duranski dead in the master bedroom upstairs. Phyllis Duranski was found dead in an upstairs bathroom.

Investigators determined that the couple left a car running in the attached garage, and that was the source of the carbon monoxide. The car ran out of gas in the garage.

© 2016 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information
Share: