Two Scotts Bluff County men are facing serious charges following a large bust by Deputies and the WING Drug Task Force.
A warrant was served at a property on Spring Creek Road near Mitchell, and authorities found more than half a pound of methamphetamine, nearly one pound of marijuana, and 47 guns.
Court documents say the drugs were found in a camper on the property, which was occupied by 30-year-old Shaun Turner. The property is owned by 66-year-old David Loos, who arrived on scene when the search warrant was being executed.
Charges for both men include:
- Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Distribute
- Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Possession of Marijuana (More than One Ounce)
- Possession of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony
- Possession of a Short Shotgun
- No Drug Tax Stamps
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Authorities also say they found nearly $3,000 in varying denominations on Turner while he was being arrested.
Both were arrested and booked into the Scotts Bluff County Detention Center and will make their first appearance on these charges on Wednesday in County Court.