The Regional DECA Conference was held at the Harms Center November 5th . Below is a list of Gering and Scottsbluff participants who were medalists during the competition.
Gering Regional DECA results…..
Business Finance 1st Place Tommy Ganos
Business Finance 2nd Place Brandon Panattoni
Business Services 1st Place Kobie Krantz
Business Services 2nd Place Matthew Bohlman
Restaurant/Food Service 1st Place Gracie Batt
Marketing Communications 1st Place Mary Newman
Retail Merchandising 1st Place Karsten Norgard
Food Marketing 2nd Place Spencer Lenoir
Sports & Entertainment 3rd Place Kyle Schroeder
Ava Marez 2nd on written test in Restaurant/Food Service
Deacon Dameron 3rd on written test in Human Resources Management.
Logan Moravec 3rd on written test in Sports and Entertainment
* Scottsbluff DECA had 13 students place in the top 3, 1 student being Overall Winners, with several more earning top 3 finishes in either the written test or the judged role play.
Scottsbluff DECA medalists include:
* 1st Place – Apparel & Accessories Marketing – Morgan Mickey
* 2nd Place – Accounting Applications – Aniah Mobley
* 2nd Place – Apparel & Accessories Marketing – Denali Ingram
* 2nd Place – Hotel & Lodging Management – Gavin Howell
* 2nd Place – Restaurant & Food Service – Trevin Konley
* 3rd Place – Accounting Applications – Makenzie Dunkel
* 3rd Place (Tie) – Business Finance – Brayden Gonzales & Cody Fosket
* 3rd Place (Tie) – Braxton Blomstedt & Jacob Krul –
* 3rd Place – Food Marketing – Grace Elvehjem
* 3rd Place – Marketing Communication – Jaclyn Vazquez
* 3rd Place – Retail Merchandising – Blake Greckel