Appointee cites family in withdrawing name
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) _ An appointee to the Nebraska Legislature has withdrawn his name, saying his father in Oklahoma just suffered a heart attack and he needs to care for his mother. The announcement on Friday also followed news that Patrick M. Shannon owes the state $16,000 for campaign-disclosu...
- Schuyler Teen Killed In Rollover Crash
- Rural Radio Network honored by Nebraska Cattlemen
- West Point Approves Another Two-Year Contract With City Pound
- West Point Community Theater's Holiday Concert This Saturday
- Heineman Calls Tax Modernization Committee Decision "Disappointing"
- West Point City Council Keeps Personnel In Place
- More Local: News | Weather | Ag | Sports | Obits