Lawmakers Address Income Tax Brackets
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - Lawmakers have advanced a bill to ensure that Nebraska's income tax brackets keep pace with inflation. Senators voted 36-1 on Tuesday on a measure designed to reduce what income-taxpayers would have to shell out over time. Sen. Galen Hadley of Kearney, chairman of the Revenue...
- Wind Advisory In Effect For Area Till 10 Tuesday Night.
- Korean War Vets To Fly To Washington
- Flooding Along The Platte River
- Candidates Spend Sunday In West Point
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Offers Help On Farm Bill
- Meet The Candidates Forum Set For Sunday In West Point
- More Local: News | Weather | Ag | Sports | Obits