Heineman Calls Tax Modernization Committee Decision "Disappointing"
The Nebraska Legislature's Tax Modernization Committee says it wants more study before recommending tax cuts in Nebraska. The committee announced Tuesday that tax overhaul is too complex and important to attempt after just six months of study and public hearings. On KTIC's Newsmaker, Governor Dave...
- West Point City Council Keeps Personnel In Place
- Watch Out for Slippery Roads This Morning!!!!
- State Appears Headed Toward Two Large Networks Of Hospitals
- House Fire Leaves North Bend Woman Dead
- Photographer To Hold Book Signing In West Point
- Pelini Reprimanded and NU Fined Over Officiating Comments
- More Local: News | Weather | Ag | Sports | Obits