Hannah Borg and Alex Voichoskie return to host another edition of Friday Five at the Nebraska Soybean Board Studio. They count down five of the biggest agriculture stories from the week.
5) Cool temperatures and wet fields have many farmers nervous about planting delays, but expert agronomists and trend reports indicate there are no serious delays yet.
4) Governor Ricketts saddled up to officially declare it rodeo week in Nebraska. The UNL Rodeo kicks off on Friday April 20th.
3) China ordered importers of U.S. sorghum to pay deposits for possible higher tariffs in an anti-dumping investigation.
2) Ranchers are desperate for hay due to large wildfires in Western Oklahoma that continue to burn roughly 300,000 acres. A relief fund has been established to help those affected
1) Husker Food Connection attracted a few thousand students on UNL City Campus. The event is designed to help consumers understand how food is produced.