class="page page-id-193657 page-template-default custom-background group-blog masthead-fixed full-width singular wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12 vc_responsive"
2016 Elections: Scotts Bluff County Results | KTIC Radio

2016 Elections: Scotts Bluff County Results

Election2016Logo_KNEB2016 GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS
SCOTTS BLUFF COUNTY RACES
Last updated: 1:00 am MST Wednesday, November 9, 2016
32 of 32 Precincts reporting

COUNTY COMMISSIONER – DISTRICT II
4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Glenn R. Schleve (I), Republican – 2,203 (76%)
  • Tyrel Manley, Libertarian – 702 (24%)

COUNTY COMMISSIONER – DISTRICT IV
4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Ken Meyer (I), Republican – Unopposed

AIRPORT AUTHORITY BOARD
ELECT 2; 6 YEAR TERM

  • elected Lou Kleager – 6,985 (34%)
  • Dell Weber – 5,134(26%)
  • elected Matt Ziegler – 8,099 (40%)

GERING CITY COUNCIL – WARD I
4 YEAR TERM

  • Alan Doll – 517 (50%)
  • elected Susan K. Wiedeman – 520 (50%)

GERING CITY COUNCIL – WARD II
4 YEAR TERM

  • Don Christensen (I) – 381 (48%)
  • elected Michael Gillen – 414 (52%)

GERING CITY COUNCIL – WARD III
4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Benjamin Backus (I) – Unopposed

GERING CITY COUNCIL – WARD IV
4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Troy Cowan (I) – Unopposed

MINATARE CITY COUNCIL – WARD I
4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Lynn W. Wright – Unopposed

MINATARE CITY COUNCIL – WARD II
4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Johnathan E. Grumbles – Unopposed

MAYOR OF MINATARE
4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Bob Baldwin – Unopposed

MITCHELL CITY COUNCIL
ELECT 2; 4 YEAR TERM

  • Paul Murrell (I) – 198 (20%)
  • elected Tim Schneider – 378 (38%)
  • elected Dave Curtis – 436 (43%)

SCOTTSBLUFF CITY COUNCIL
ELECT 2; 4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Scott Shaver (I) – 3,298 (43%)
  • elected Raymond Gonzales (I) – 3,345 (44%)
  • Kuldip Singh Cheema – 995 (13%)

TERRYTOWN CITY COUNCIL – WARD I
4 YEAR TERM

  • Sherry Fibelstad – 11 (38%)
  • elected Marcia Sherlock (I) – 18 (62%)

TERRYTOWN CITY COUNCIL – WARD II
4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Christopher Perales (I) – Unopposed

VILLAGE OF MORRILL PROPOSITION NO. 1
Shall the Village Board of the Village of Morrill, Nebraska impose a sales and use tax of 1.0% upon the same transactions within the Village on which the State of Nebraska is authorized to impose a tax by amending use of the proceeds from the current Sales and Use Tax, subject to the terms and conditions of the Proposition as set out below?

  • elected Yes (For amending use of the Sales and Use Tax) – 203 (56%)
  • No (Against amending use of the Sales and Use Tax) – 162 (44%)

CITY OF GERING PROPOSITION NO. 1
Shall the City Council of the City of Gering, Nebraska increase the local sales and use tax rate by an additional one-half of one percent (0.5%) from the current rate of one and one-half percent (1.5%) to a total rate of two percent (2%) and impose a sales and use tax at the increased rate upon the same transactions within the City on which the State of Nebraska is authorized to impose a tax, subject to the terms and conditions set out below?

  • Yes (For increasing the Sales and Use Tax) – 1,562 (46%)
  • elected No (Against increasing the Sales and Use Tax) – 1,820 (54%)

HENRY VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
ELECT 2; 4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Johnnie Lee Flury (I) – Elected
  • elected Mary A. Haagensen (I) – Elected

LYMAN VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
ELECT 3; 4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Scott Hort (I) – 68 (28%)
  • Kenneth Moore (I) – 49 (20%)
  • elected Alan Thomas – 54 (22%)
  • elected Larry Sanchez (I) – 73 (30%)

MCGREW VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
ELECT 2; 4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Judith Doty (I) – Elected
  • elected Joshua Buskirk – Elected

MELBETA VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
ELECT 2; 4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Deb Smith – Elected
  • elected Paul Law – Elected

MORRILL VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
ELECT 3; 4 YEAR TERM

  • elected Josh Hopkins – 217 (24%)
  • elected Paul Adams – 276 (30%)
  • Denise Sinner (I) – 168 (18%)
  • elected Kim Brost – 261 (28%)